If driving a school bus with time off for you sounds good, then don’t miss this opportunity!
- Casual bus driver position available for immediate start
- Monday to Friday shifts 20-35 hours per week
- Join one of the world’s largest land transport companies
CDC is on the hunt for enthusiastic locals who are keen to earn a solid income, with reliable shifts of 20 to 35 hours each week, Monday to Friday, during school term.
Whether you’re a small business owner, a part-time worker with flexible hours or simply looking for extra income as you approach retirement, you’ll join a family of drivers of all ages and stages, who love what they do.
Never driven a bus? Never fear, we’ve got just the ticket with our paid training programs! All you need are a drivers license, great customer service skills and a good driving record and we’ll help you with the rest.
Casual School Bus Driver
This position is responsible for safely transporting primary and secondary school students to and from school, Monday to Friday school days along pre-determined designated routes of travel. We offer casual split shifts of minimum 2 hrs AM and 2 hrs PM school days.
- Current NSW Medium Rigid Driver’s Licence or higher (desirable)
- Current Driver Authority from Transport for NSW (or ability to obtain)
- Heavy vehicle experience or ability to undertake our fully-paid training program to get you on the road
- Bus driving experience including transporting school students (desirable)
- Bus driving experience, minimum 57 seat bus – minimum 12 months (desirable)
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new skills, apply training and follow direction
- The ability to think clearly and remain calm under pressure
Our Parent Company
CDC Regional Australia businesses are part of the ComfortDelGro Corporation Australia (CDC) group, which is in turn owned by ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited, a global transportation company listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange. ComfortDelGro operates in seven countries and has a global network of more than 24,300 staff and 41,000 vehicles including buses, taxis, trains, and rental vehicles.
For successful applicants we are offering the following:
- Casual split shifts – minimum 2+ hrs AM and 2+ hrs PM school days Mon – Fri
- Selected designated runs allocated in Narrabri and Wee Waa from 20 to 35 hours per week
- Paid training and licence upgrades
- Well maintained and clean buses
- New premises at our upgraded Narrabri depot
- Secure and rewarding career with an essential services provider
If you have a passion for bus driving or keen to switch careers to a secure local job with a global company please apply now or lodge an expression of interest to find out more. Telephone enquiries can be directed to Tracy Bradshaw on 0451 952 271.